Picture Perfect Events by Kroft Kreative
Hale Street Center and Picture Perfect Events by Kroft Kreative work in tandem to help create and coordinate your special day.
Wedding Planning Packages
Getting engaged; that’s the easy part. Now the fun begins! We want to help make your magical day as stress free and wonderful as we can. While we understand that not everyone needs a wedding coordinator/planner, we offer many levels of service to help your “big day” come together successfully and seamlessly. We can do as much or as little as you need.
We are versatile, creative and experienced. We understand that each wedding is unique and different. Our goal for you, as well as your family and friends, is for you to walk away from Hale Street Center with wonderful memories that you can enjoy a lifetime.
Schedule you a meeting today with Picture Perfect Events by Kroft Kreative to discuss your vision and let us help you on your way to becoming a stress-free couple for your magical day!
You Had Me at Hello Package
Full Wedding Coordination: 6+ months out
For wedding coordination, this does it all! We help you every step of the way and is so much more than just a “day of” coordinator.
This package includes everything from the Peace of Mind package plus these additional coordinator duties:
- 5 In-Person Meetings – At least one of these meetings will be the venue walk-through.
- Vendor Recommendations – Not only will we help you with managing all of your vendors, we will also help you find the best fir for your perfect wedding!
- Help with the Wedding Planning Process – This benefit is perfect to allow our coordinator to assist the Bride with advice and guidance throughout the planning process.
- Wedding Party Rehearsal ($200 value) – your wedding coordinator will be with you to coordinate and choreography your entire bridal party, ensuring everyone is comfortable walking down the aisle, knows where to go, knows where to sit or stand etc. They will make sure you get to your rehearsal dinner on time as well, if at a different location.
- Time Challenged – If you’re feeling overwhelmed and need a little extra help getting a few things done.
Package Price: $2,650
Peace of Mind Package
Coordination begins: 1-3 months out
You have done (or want to do) a lot of the planning yourself but need help tying up the “loose ends”. This package will provide that Wedding Day Coordinator … with the extra attention/help that is crucial to a relaxing stress-free magical day.
This package includes the following wedding coordinator duties:
- 2-3 in-person meetings. At least one of these meetings will be the venue walk-through. We want to help you accomplish your perfect wedding.
- Complete wedding management to also include day-of coordination for up to 12 hours.
- We will review your vendor contracts and coordinate delivery for the day-of your wedding.
- Unlimited contact via email / phone / text / video chat from the time of the contract is signed. We want to make your day magical!
- Monthly email updates / check-ins to ensure everything is being completed as planned.
- Timeline creation and wedding day details. We will distribute to vendors to keep everyone in check.
- Vendor management. We will coordinate with all of your contracted vendors. We also confirm delivery/check-in times one week prior to your big day!
- We will be there to greet and be the point of contact for the vendors the day of your wedding, to ensure you don’t have to be bothered.
- Make sure bouquets and corsages are delivered to the bridal party, attendants and family members.
- Cue Best Man, Maid of Honor, Parents and/or honored guests when it is their time to give a toast.
- Assist with bridal party and family for photographs.
- Set-up and styling of all wedding elements. This step is key in having your perfect wedding vision coming to life. This includes, but not limited to, escort cards, favors, guest books, table numbers, photo booth props, DIY elements, etc.
- Direct ushers and helpers with seating and program distribution.
- Professional Wedding Day Coordinator onsite for up to 12 hours for wedding day management. All weddings include (1) Wedding Day Coordinator.
- Distribute final payments and gratuities, as needed, to vendors.
- Retain the marriage license of the officiant.
- Retrieve wedding gifts / cards. We will personally hand the cards to you at the end of the night.
- Arrange for all of your personal items to be given to designated family member, room and/or vehicle.
Please note that an additional Wedding Day Coordinator is required for barn/farm weddings, vineyard weddings, private house weddings and/or large open space/non-traditional venue weddings that will require a lot of set-up/management. Additional fees will apply.
Package Price: $1,650
Wedding Day Coordinator
Big Day Coordination: day of event
- 1 meeting the week prior to the wedding.
- Keep vendors on task and within day of timeline.
- Make sure photographer works diligently to get party to the reception.
- We make sure everything you planned comes to fruition seamlessly.
Package Price: $700
Venue Scouting and Vendor Procurement
Help where help is needed – First thing’s first
- Wedding venue search and recommendations — We will find the right venue for you! We will provide the top 5 venues based on your wants, needs and budget.
- We will visit and tour each site, meet with venue manager and get information packets for your review. Guest capacity, catering options, ceremony location and hotels nearby are discussed during our meeting.
- We will set up viewing appointments of the venues you are interested in allowing you to sit face to face with the venue and go over contract options.
- Wedding Vendor Services Research and Recommendations — Let us help you hire the perfect wedding vendor for your big day. We have a great database of amazing vendors we have worked with and recommend.
- If you need a particular type of vendor — We will do the research and find them for you based on your needs.
- We will gather and provide all the important information about that vendor to you to help you make the right decision to hire.
Package Price: $550
A La Carte Services and Extras
Customization for your specific needs
- Rehearsal practice for wedding party and family (Choreographed).
- Assistance in assembling and sending out wedding invitations.
- Customized wedding invitations by our graphics designer.
- Second wedding coordinator on site day of.
- Return of tuxedos and other rental items after the wedding.
- Out-of-Town guest bags — assembly and packaging.
- Dress Fitting Attendance.
- Assembly and packaging of wedding favors.
- Gift transport and delivery.
- DIY Projects — we would LOVE to help with your D.I.Y. projects!
- Sending out of Thank You cards to attended guests.
- Help with the printing of DIY invitations / agendas / menus (not design).
- Extra hours for your wedding day coordinator.
Ask for pricing
Come visit us!
Thinking about booking Hale Street Center for your event? We’d welcome the opportunity to give you a tour and answer all of your questions. We can’t wait to meet you and show you our amazing celebration venue!